Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Good Week







We had a truly wonderful weekend. Friday, we celebrated Valentines. David gave me (kk) a single red rose & cooked a steak dinner. Saturday, we got up early and spent the entire day together going on small adventures. Sunday night, the church had a Valentine's banquet & we won a gift certificate for having the most romantic engagement story!!
It's turning out to be a truly amazing week. I (kk) have officially finished my internship.......now, just waiting for my 4 month processing before I can begin testing (don't get me started). The end is in sight. Almost ten years in the making!
David had a big presentation and speech on Monday. He practiced on me this weekend, and it was stellar! Another blessing, we found out that his grad. assistantship is guaranteed for next year as well.
And Castro is out... Life doesn't get much better.

1 comment:

Gibbarella said...

I take my construction documents test tomorrow so send all your smarts my way around 8:30 tomorrow morning.