Thursday, February 14, 2008

First blog

This is my first blog entry (this is david). It's valetine's day and karen and I won't get to spend it together. That's ok. We're having our get together Friday night. I'm grilling some steaks, and we'll watch a movie afterwards.

I like my life a lot right now. Karen and I get to spend some time together (not as much as we'd like but it's better than Wichita), school is going well, and overall life is good. For example, in class the other day, my British prof metioned vitamin supplements. B/c he's British, he pronounces vitamins oddly (he says we Americans say it wrong, but hey, when in Rome...). I ask him to repeat what type of supplements he's talking about. Realizing the true reason I want to hear him say vitamin again, he repeats himself, and then jokingly says, "Up yours!" The class laughs, and one of the other students states, "Well, that is another way to take vitamins, I suppose." Everybody, prof included, busted out laughing. It was great.

So life is good and I'll post again soon.

david

No comments: