Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Heartbreaking News

“Naked I came from my mother’s womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised.” Job 1:21

I was broken hearted to learn that my little brother & his wife have lost their precious little one. Please be in prayer for them. It's so hard to have heard the heartbeat of your child, be full of excitement & joy......only to find out that all is lost.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

I don't think I will understand the Lord's ways when a child is lost (no matter at what age) while I dwell on this earth, but I do know that He has plans that are bigger & brighter than we can even imagine.

Yet you desired faithfulness even in the womb; you taught me wisdom in that secret place. Psalm 51:6

I find hope that the Lord was near their child even in the womb. I have no doubt He holds the little one close to His own breast. Praise God that this child will never see the hurt, pain, and sin that this world has to offer.

I pray for healing for Kellie & Matt: physically, emotionally & spiritually. Please lift them up.

2 comments:

Centron said...

This is very sad. I will definitely lift them up in prayer.

Anne said...

We'll keep them in our prayers.