Thursday, July 3, 2008

There’s just never any time to blog. Okay, for the craziness that is our lives…..
KK-AIA Conference last week – check
(good speakers, good vendors, great connections)
Housewarming-check
(lots of towels and other cute items)
Supper Club-check
(good food, good company, glad we had enough space for that many peeps)
KK-City Council Executive Meeting Presentation – check
(well prepared, so not too painful)
DK- Summer Final #1 – check
(tough, but he’s through with one more class…another summer session to go)
KK- HPC Planning Session – check
(gearing up for hosting a regional conference)
KK- networking lunch – check
(part of the job, but particularly pleasant outing)
Lawnmower to shop- no check
(DK just called to inform me of the non-working pull start… great!!)
KK-Car in shop – no check
(Pick up after work…thankfully, within a few blocks of the office)
Family over the 4th visit- no check
(David’s folks should be here by the time I get off work)


I’m sure I’m forgetting something, but oh well!! Just trying to keep our family/friends posted.
I wish I had pics to post, but our camera is down & out for the count.

No comments: