Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Birthday Surprise























Surprise #1
My parents surprised me with a very beautiful and unique arrangement of flowers.

After work, a co-worker friend(Peggy) took me out for appetizers at Fairpark Grill. We stayed there for almost 2 hours just chatting away. Then, she said let's go for sushi......so, we headed on over to Shogun.

I happened to notice my friend, Catherine's truck in the parking lot...but she had previously said she was going to her cousin's birthday party (so, I assumed they must be eating inside).

Surprise #2
Yeah, Catherine was inside.....along with David (who drove up from Starkville), Gina & Fisher. Not once did I ever suspect a thing.

Surprise #3
Not only did David drive up, but he even stayed last night. It doesn't take much to fill my heart up. (David normally only comes home on the weekends). I asked him, "but don't you have a test tomorrow?" His response: "I asked the professor to move it to Thursday......and she did." Wow!! Yep, I'm a blessed girl!

So, we all enjoyed a bit of sushi and fellowship. While I was in no hurry to turn 27, I'm happy to be at this stage of life. Good food + Good friends = Great Times

Thanks to all that sent birthday wishes via cards, texts, phonecalls, emails, and even facebook posts.



Surprise #4
David had a huge bouquet of flowers for me at home. (Sorry no pics).

Surprise #5
Happily Ever After

No comments: