Monday, March 31, 2008

Test Time

David and I both had tests today. He had a Cal 3 test (yuck!!). I had a CDT certification test (It's one of those professional certifications......that add nice little letters behind your name!) We both spent most of the weekend studying.

I am happy to say that I stomped that test!(Special thanks again to Gibby for hooking me up with great study material!!) It will help me in studying for my first licensing test in a few months. So, it was worth all the hassle. David finished his test & feels pretty confident as well. So, thanks to all that prayed for both of us!

We did have a nice break Saturday night from studying......and had Supper Club (it's a group of young couples from our church that alternate hosting a dinner party at their homes). The girls even cruised around the neighborhood for some exercise... (NOTE: i was NOT one of the energetic runners...a nice brisk walk was all i was ready for... I know, I'm totally out of shape!!)

I want to put a shout out for Valerie & Byron. Congrats on little Jacob!! Byron, I know you're so happy to have another boy in the house, finally!!! We are praying that he keeps getting stronger & is able to come home soon!! We love ya'll!!

Prayer requests:

My family still needs prayer. It's been really difficult on all of us.
Plus, be in prayer for my brother-in-law, Jonathan. He had back surgery this past week & is on the mend.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Hey k-rin!
I had no clue when you were here Saturday that yall were "breaking" from studying. I am glad yall did well. Hope you have a great week. See you Wed. at church.