Monday, March 3, 2008

There's No Place Like Home














David and I went to my grandparents this weekend. We had a wonderful time. We haven't been since Christmas. Weather & the flu kept us from visiting in February. Saturday was perfect weather. We grilled outside. We took a nice little hike through the woods to the "old homeplace" (i.e. my grandparents first house...that has been taken back by nature), the barn, the two ponds, and of course all the animals....And to top it off, we had a superb catfish dinner at the World Famous "Pap's Place"..... We'll be full for a month.

4 comments:

laura said...

You know, I've never been to Pap's Place. Crazy, huh?

Gibbarella said...

That is beautiful K-Rin reminds me of home except we dont have horses.
Im glad you had a nice relaxing weekend.

Conservative Litigator said...

Hey, I've got a new blog. Xanga freaked out and wouldn't let me log in anymore, so I've moved.

http://conservativelitigator.blogspot.com/

Check it out. Burke.

Gibbarella said...

http://www.shakesomesaltandlight.blogspot.com/

Check out this site it has some very interesting scripture. Cathryn blogged about another site about Jesus Finatics and this was a link on there.