Thursday, March 27, 2008

Parental Visit

My parents (k-rin) came through this week. There's a lot of family drama going on......so, it really hampered the quality of the time we all spent together. I'm glad I got to see them though. I hadn't seen my dad since October. I hate that the first time off he gets..... isn't very relaxing. Although, I'm glad that they were able to be here during this time. It helped tremendously. My family just needs prayer right now. There's a lot of brokenness.

I'm ready for the weekend....

2 comments:

Gibbarella said...

I hope everything is ok. I will be thinking about you and your familiy K-rin.

Love ya

Libby said...

K-
I am so glad we discovered each other's blogs tonight at supper club! I will be praying for your family! Mine is also "unstable", for lack of better word. Hang in there! We had a great time tonight! Looking forward to next months supper club!
Libby