Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend of Fun


Here's a shocker: I (kk) didn't work an ounce over the weekend. Therefore, I'm well rested & relaxed. (Another shocker, David took a picture of me & Drew....I'm usually the one behind the lens).
We love playing outside. However, it is usually too hot to spend too much time outside lately. Drew doesn't seem to mind the heat & loves to watch the cars & trains as much as possible.

As you can see in the second image, we've been working in the yard. I wish we could make more progress. It's tough though. We try to work outside while Drew is down for a nap. So, it's never enough time. We could easily spend 20 hours a week in our yard........ if only I could get paid to work around my own house :)

Update: Drew has pee-peed in the potty twice now. So, hopefully we are making some progress. We aren't forcing him. However, we have made it a habit to sit him on the potty once an hour (except for naps & bedtime).

No comments: