Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Mini-Arch Reunion on the 4th



Once or twice a year, I try to get together with a few of my girlfriends from Arc. School. Two of my dear friends have parents in my area......so, when we all happen to be around, we try to get together. We normally bring our hubbies & kids along.
However, this time I flew solo. My parents came to town & David stayed with Drew & my folks as I went & had some girl time.

As you can see, it was lots of girl time.....little girl time. It was so sweet to be around all the girls (Kelly & her daughter, Amelia + Lacie Carole & her daughter, Ragan Carroll). Those little girls were so sweet & loving. [I have to steal my hugs & kisses from Drew for the most part]. These girls were so precious.....love, love, loved it.

Thanks for great visit Gibby & L.C.!!

No comments: