Monday, November 22, 2010

Drew's 1st Birthday

We had so much fun at Uncle Matt & Aunt Kellie's house for Drew's 1st birthday party. Uncle Matt grilled hamburgers & hotdogs. Drew ate his first hotdog & boy did he like it!!

We had so much fun decorating everything John Deere!! It was so cute!!

Drew loved his egg-free chocolate cupcake with homemade buttercream icing!! You should have seen the look on his face. It was like..."where has this been my whole life?!"

He was given way too many gifts!! No child should ever get so many gifts, but he loved each & every one. He held every gift & smiled...and wanted to just play with each one.

I decorated his cake all by my lonesome...I was very proud!!

It was a great family reunion. The only times we've ever had both sides of my family together has been for me & my brother's separate weddings. Everyone had a great time!!

We won't do this for every birthday, just his first. So, I'm glad it was so much fun!! I wish I could post all the photos, but here are some highlights. I even included some video.






































No comments: