Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hosting - Cauthen Christmas




Cauthen Christmas- My family starting arriving the day after Christmas. My brothers, their wives & my (kk) parents came in. Since we are about mid-way between my brothers, we hosted Christmas this year. It looked like an air-mattress commercial, but it was great to have everyone. David & I were both sick, but we managed to enjoy every ounce of it.

My parents gave everyone PIANOS for Christmas. We were floored!!

Everyone enjoyed playing on the Wii….which was a big hit!We all ate way too much!! I was so thankful to Kellie for helping me get dinner together. I couldn’t have done it without you!! We went out to sushi for dinner. I don’t think we could have eaten another heavy meal!! We were so glad to have everyone come to our little church Sunday morning. It was very relaxing. No one rushed to leave. It was great!!