Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Traveling Keeneys

NEW MEXICO
Catch-up. David went to visit his folks & grandparents over Thanksgiving break. His grandparents live in Alamogordo, NM. He hasn’t been there in years.
He really enjoyed the trip. [I was finishing up a project. So, I worked over Thanksgiving. However, I’ll be taking the entire week off for Christmas. I don’t think I’ve done that since I was in high school.]

NEVADA
For a turn-about last week, I was flying off. I had a conf. in Vegas.
Admittedly, if you’re not into strippers & gambling… it’s not a big deal (ie I’M NOT!!). I was stuck in the hotel the whole time from around 7am-11pm (the conference was in the hotel). The only time I got to really see much of the city was on my morning runs down the Vegas strip. I’m thankful to be home though. A whole week without David or Jack, just had me out-of-sorts.

No comments: