Friday, March 4, 2011

Finally a Family Nite

After 2 solid months of 60+hour weeks, I (kk) got home a little after 5pm!! It was such a fun filled evening of playing & eating with my house full of boys.

We played with blocks, or as Drew says "bwocks"!! He says it like he's an evil genius (with a growl & half-laugh). We all have a great time. We have made a habit of picking up the blocks & putting them back in the plastic zipped bag that they came in. Drew loves to put them in the bag too!! Except he loves picking up the filled bag & pouring them out again. He just giggles at it!!

Drew is also learning to feed himself using utensils. Tonight's fare was spaghetti stars & green beans. Let's suffice it to say.....his entire face enjoyed it :)

David & I had my homemade mexican cornbread & butterbeans (courtesy my grandfather's garden). It is so good, we have to keep from overeating! Sometimes, nothing beats a good ol' simple meal.

In fact, David is sitting right beside me as I type. I asked if he wanted to add anything....... his input for the blog was for me to share that "It's Gonna Rain This Weekend!" (This he says as he's glued to his ipod watching the live radar stream).

Sorry, no pics this time around. Stay tuned!!

No comments: