Monday, November 9, 2009

House Shower


Well, I have to admit.....I have a wonderful set of girlfriends that threw me yet another shower. This one was over brunch at our house. So, it was nice for everyone to be able to see the nursery.

I just want to thank my dearest friend, Anna, for being there for me at all these events. I can't tell you how nice it is to have someone to be there no matter where life takes you. She's seen me in my best & worst moments...& yet she's still here. Usually only family sticks with you the way she has. I've had seasons of great friendships. However, she takes the cake!! Thanks Anna!!


It was so great for my arc friend, Anne, to come from Tuscaloosa for the event.


Thank you to the wonderful hostesses: Catherine Haycraft, Jeana Bell, Fisher Fleming & Bonnie Perry(who made the beautiful cake!!)

1 comment:

Gibbarella said...

wow so many showers.
I hope I dont get a lot of things I swear we wont have room in our little house