Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girls Night

Friday night we had a girls' night. I mean a real GIRLS NIGHT!! It's been probably over 15-20 years since I went to a slumber party. And I admit, I don't think I could handle doing it very often. I think I slept 2 hours, tops. What I loved was getting to know these precious girls/ladies in a more personal & deeper level. We go to church together & pray for one another. But to have that connection to one another, usually takes years for me & maybe even decades to start to form the bonds we were able to in just one night. We had church. We prayed, we sang......we played games. We snacked & giggled & cried our eyes out pouring out our hearts. It was sweet fellowship. I am blessed to be surrounded by such godly women. And I say it again, I am blessed.

1 comment:

Beverly Wooley said...

SO glad you blogged about this! LOVE this picture - I've got it as my desktop background on my laptop. I'm still sad about having to miss it. The past couple of weeks of taking care of my mom have NOT been fun! Missed being with all you girls SO much!!