Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Laughter at Last

As you can see, we have needed some sweet reprieve & laughter. Drew has given it to us in spades the last few days.

Funny #1

Instead of taking a nap Sunday afternoon, he decided to empty the baby powder out all over his bed. David caught him in the act.....Look at this face - He knows he's busted!! Later that night, he told me how he made it snow in his bed. Funny kid.


Funny #2

So, Drew is a little nerd just like his folks. He can name all his planets in order from the sun. Last night while he was taking a bath, I was trying to go through them with Drew.


Imagine my suprise: We started with the sun, Mercury.......then all of a sudden he jumped up from sitting in the bath & pointed to his groin & yelled "Venus." I doubled over laughing so hard.

1 comment:

Beverly Wooley said...

OMGosh, Karen ... #2 made me laugh SO hard!!!