Friday, September 12, 2008

Not 5 Yet??!!

I have a few minutes left on my lunch break......So, I thought I'd write a quick little post. It's a been a long week....and it's on the tipping point of being done!! Yay!! Anyone else watch the clock on Fridays? David will be getting home about the time I leave work. Therefore, I have a lot to look forward to. The weekends are never long enough. We sure do make the most of them though. I can't wait till the day the distance gap is closed FOREVER. However, we still have our routine. Life has a really nice ebb & flow right now. Life is good. I don't have a single complaint.

FYI- I got David's Christmas gift in today...It's going to be a long 3.5 months of staying tight-lipped about it. I wasn't expecting it till December. It's exciting. I would post pics....but I'm pretty sure Mr. Keeney would see them. So, I'll hold ya'll in suspense too!!

1 comment:

Lew and Brandi Johnson said...

Hey there from Uganda! We got the package Thursday!!!!! it was huge! i can't believe how big and that it made it here unhinderd or pilferred! all the contents arrived fine with the exception of the pringles which exploded along the way. but all else was fine and SOOOO appreciated! i LOVED the MSU cheerleading outfit and hat! I have wanted one for Elisabeth since she was born of course. you really came though on that one and i had not told anyone to get her one. the signs from the kids in it made me cry! they were such an encouragement to us, please tell them so! and we've already been into the goodies. several really hit the spot for a pregnant woman! thank you so much dear old friend and former employee! much love to you from the other side of the world!